Tuesday, June 8, 2010

No Got It!

This morning, Ginny was done breakfast before Jorja. CeCe was squeaking, so I wiped Ginny up, took her out of her booster seat and let her loose. I went upstairs to get CeCe and left Jorja to finish her breakfast. I was gone for a few minutes, and when I returned I witnessed Ginny standing on my chair next to Jorja, and she had the lid off of the 4 litre milk jug. Two minutes I was gone. She is going to cause me to lose what hair I have left a lot quicker. Anyway, I go down there, get her to sit down on the chair and give her a stern warning about standing on chairs and taking the lid off of the milk. "Don't do it again. Got it?" I say. She looks at me, sticks out her lip, crosses her arms over her chest, turns away and says, "No Got it!" Excuse me? She's two. We are so in trouble. A tearful, tantrum-filled battle of wills ensued, and eventually she apologized. It was a good start to the day.

Why is it that not all kids can have a good night's sleep on the same night? We finally have Jorja pretty much down to one bathroom break per night. Ginny seems to wake up quite a bit, and come into our room as soon as she does. However, last night she was good. Neither her nor Jorja were up at all after we went to bed. Then there was CeCe. She just would not stay settled. Today too, she was just miserable. She has been super drooly for a while now, so we kind of thought maybe we were getting into teething. But you couldn't feel anything in there. Finally at supper time tonight, I but some baby oragel on her gums. Within minutes she was a totally different baby. I guess at least now we know. Ginny is barely over getting her two-year molars, and here we go again.

We just finished watching the season finale of Glee. What an awesome show. I think they are definitely good for Journey's career. There's a whole new generation being introduced to 'Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin' - does it get any better than that. Well, 'Don't stop believing' was better, but that's a given. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment