Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Drama

What do you get when you combine two overtired preschool children? Drama. CeCe was up this morning squeaking at 6:18, and both the other girls woke up. I tried to make them go back, but at that time, it wasn't happening. I finally let them come out at about ten to seven (they are supposed to sleep to seven). By this afternoon, the slightest little thing would set them both into full born meltdown. I thought I was going to snap. I try to be patient, but when my sleep has been deprived as well, it gets a bit thin. I went for a nice bike ride this evening, just me, and it was a nice way to escape for a bit.

On the upside, CeCe had her first trip to the brewery today. Julie had taken the other two girls out to a friend's place this morning, so I took the opportunity to go visit at work. It's always nice to catch up, and CeCe hadn't really even met anyone yet. So she got some love and was really well behaved. She didn't even puke on anyone. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment