Monday, June 7, 2010

Four months

CeCe turned four months old today. It's hard to believe - it seems like just yesterday we were bringing her home. Now she is smiling, laughing, rolling over, grabbing toys. It all goes so fast.

We still have some flowers to put in when the weather cooperates. We have a narrow flower bed along the fence that has a sprinkler line running the length of it, so it can't be rototilled. Being the good husband that I am, I took it upon myself yesterday to garden claw it up so that Julie could put the flowers in. I was quite proud of myself, and when I was done, I brought Julie out to show her my good work. She looked at it, looked at me, and said, "It looks good...where's my day lily?" "Day lily?" I reply, "have I told you how much I love you?" Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment