Thursday, April 15, 2010

Killing things

It was finally nice enough to go outside today. We went for a walk around the crescent, Jorja rode her bike and I pulled Ginny and CeCe in the wagon. Jorja is getting pretty good - no where near losing the training wheels, but all right. She calls her bike Jasmine, and talks to it as she rides, chastises it when it takes a wrong turn, or falls over.

Then we played outside in the back yard for a while. I was holding CeCe when Jorja came running over saying there was a beetle in the wagon. "Ginny, stay away from the beetle, they can sting sometimes." I'm not sure where she got that from, but oh well. Anyway, I tell her that she should kill it. No way, she says. I then remind her how she killed an ant a couple of days earlier. This gives her a new sense of courage and she says, "Watch out Ginny, I've got to go kill something." Ahh, the brave hunter.

I'm now watching the late showing of Survivor. Gotta run.

No comments:

Post a Comment