Thursday, April 22, 2010

Packing

We're heading out of town for the weekend today, so there may not be much writing done here till Monday. We're heading to my parents place in Tofield. Travelling with three little children is exhausting - packing for them is exhausting. This is our second major road trip since CeCe was born, and she proved to be a good traveller on the first, so that is a plus. It's keeping the other two entertained and from fighting that gets to be the issue after a while.

Right now, they are discussing what toys they should bring along. Jorja wants to bring along two puzzles, the zebra one and the goose one. Our last trip, I just picked some for her and they were the wrong ones. She just told me that it was okay that I 'messed up' last time. Sheesh.

Anyway, I've got a lot of stuff to get together yet - formula, water, bottles, diapers, wipes, etc., etc., etc. We really should have bought a van.

No comments:

Post a Comment