Sunday, April 25, 2010

We're home

Well, we survived the 10 hours of driving with the children on the weekend relatively unscathed. I have to admit there were times when I was wondering what the heck we were doing. We have a small SUV, so the three kids are all strapped in their respective seats straight across one bench. It can make for rather close quarters after several hours. Before we had kids, we decided we didn't want a DVD player in the vehicle - we didn't and the kids should be able to entertain themselves with books, colouring etc... I'm beginning to think we're crazy, but we'll have to see. Anyhow, everyone is alive, and we are home. I'll write more about the weekend later, but right now there's more stuff to unpack, supper to think about...Not to mention I've got a wicked head cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment