Monday, April 12, 2010

Here we go...

Well, I'm not really sure how to begin. There's so much that has already happened, but I want this to be a journal of my time at home with my girls now. I guess I'll fill in the blanks from the past as needed. Perhaps it is fitting that I am typing this with one hand while holding Cecilia (CeCe).

My wife, Julie and I have three daughters - Jorja is 4, Virginia (Ginny) is 2, and Cecilia is 2 months. It can be a handful. I feel a bit outnumbered some days, but that's the way it's going to be - I've got the appointment booked to make sure there are no more additions.

I am on leave from arguably the greatest job ever. In addition to doing physical and chemical tests on the beer, I am also a 'sensory expert'. This means that every day at 2:oo I had to taste the beer. Yeah, it's rough. I do love being home most days, but I do miss my friends at work. They are an amazing bunch of people.

Well, I should run now. There is a trip to Superstore planned for this morning, then taking Jorja to preschool this afternoon. I also have a physio appt - it's funny now that a physio appt is looked forward to as an outing (by myself).

No comments:

Post a Comment