Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Cuts, bumps and bruises

Today was kind of a rough day for the girls. It started this morning when Ginny went running though the kitchen, attempted the corner to go upstairs, and didn't make it. Her forehead hit the corner of the steps, and instantly swelled up and almost split open. There was a line down the middle probably a centimeter and a half long that almost cut through. I think we would have been heading for stitches. Needless to say there were a lot of tears. Jorja is such a little mother, she does not like seeing her sister hurt. Ginny was jumping around shortly after, but it looks nasty.

Jorja took her turn just before lunch when her and Julie went to check the mail. She wiped out and skinned her knee and another spot just above her foot. I think there was more wailing from her when the band aids had to come off in the tub.

I was carrying Ginny this evening and she says to me, "Don't touch my fart." What!? How or why would I want to touch her fart I say. She replies, "It's in my butt."

No comments:

Post a Comment