Tuesday, May 25, 2010

"There's poop on the ottoman!!"

This morning after breakfast, Ginny came to me and told me that she was stinky. I was in the middle of unloading and loading the dishwasher and told her I would change her right away. Well, I got side-tracked and forgot all about it. She was ready to get dressed, so I found her some clothes, and told her she could take off her pajamas. So she did, and was running around in her diaper for a while. Then she and Jorja went downstairs. Several minutes later, Jorja came running upstairs and says, "Daddy, Ginny took her diaper off and there's poop on the ottoman!" Then I remembered what I was supposed to be doing. I came downstairs to find Ginny standing there holding her diaper, and there was a turd on the ottoman. Thank goodness it was a solid one and that the ottoman is fake leather. This could have been sooooo much worse. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment