Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Snow

Well, tonight was supposed to be Jorja's first soccer practice. But it's been snowing here all day. The ground is now white. What is up with that?

Are farts innately funny? It seems that the girls have found them funny right from the start. Today after supper, I was getting ready to wipe Ginny up before she left the table. I usually swing her chair with the booster seat out, so she is looking right at me. Well today, I move her chair, she looks me right in the eye, pushes her right arm down on the arm rest to lift her cheek, and proceeds to let out this loud ripper. What was I going to do? There was no way I could keep a straight face over that.

Bedtime continues to be an issue - it appears the stickers are not incentive enough for Ginny. How can kids be so cute and funny one minute, and so frustrating the next.

The girls are booked in for hair cuts in the morning tomorrow. We took Jorja to this stylist once before, and she was great with her, so we thought we'd try it again. Ginny has never had a hair cut, not even a trim, so we'll see how that goes. It should be all right. For how rough and tumble she is, she really likes the girly stuff too.

Anyhow, I am sooo ready for this weather to turn. We are all beginning to go a bit stir crazy here. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment