Thursday, August 5, 2010

Up all night

I'm feeling a little sleep deprived this morning. Well, the whole house is actually. It all started last night around 1:15 am. Jorja came into our room and told me that her forehead hurt. After the last time she told us this, I wasn't really taking this too lightly. I asked if her tummy hurt and she said no, so I put her back to bed. She was back again shortly saying it still hurt, and eventually she said her tummy hurt. I wasn't taking any chances this time. I got a towel and laid it on her bed, got a pail and put her hair in a pony tail. Sure enough, shortly after that she threw up. I can't believe how together she was though with getting the pail and hitting it. Ginny woke up of course, so I put her in with Julie for a few minutes while I turned on the light to check things out. Everything was good, so I put everyone back to bed. About an hour later, it all happened again. By now it was 4:00 am by the time everyone was back in bed. CeCe had woke up this time too, so it took some rocking to get her back. Fun, fun, fun. This morning Jorja seems fine. She wanted to eat breakfast, so I gave her a piece of toast and a banana, and it seems to be sitting good. I don't know what to make of the whole thing. Is she sick? Was it something she ate? Is she worrying about things too much and getting stressed out and making herself sick? She always has been our thinker and worrier. She went years without throwing up, and now it seems to have happened a few times in the past six months or so. Hopefully she's not too stressed - it has been quite the year. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment