Saturday, August 7, 2010

Aliens

Well, ever since the other night, Jorja has been fine. She went to swimming lessons the past two days and did great, so issues. I'm not sure, do kids get migraines? Why is it that not everyone can sleep good at the same time. The past two nights, CeCe has been up lots and fitful when she is in her crib. On the other hand, Jorja and Ginny have slept great, even a bit past 7:00 in the morning. I'm ready for a nap though.

Yesterday I was taking Jorja to swimming lessons and we drove by the pool on the way to the parking lot. Jorja said "There's the pool." I said no it's not. She said, "What do you think it is? A planet full of aliens or what?" I have no idea where that came from. I can't believe how much fun she is having taking swimming lessons. She's usually fairly shy and reserved in groups like that, but she is jumping around and talking lots and volunteering to go first all the time. I actually had to tell her to tone down her excitement when it wasn't her turn because she seemed to be getting a little over zealous. The teacher even had to tell her to stop doing something once. After our chat, she did great yesterday, still excited, but contained. I'm pretty proud of her. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment