Saturday, July 10, 2010

Snipped

Well, yesterday went fairly well. The whole procedure only took about 15 minutes, and the doctors were great. They like to joke around a bit, which is nice, since I was kind of nervous. Once I was up on the table, they asked what I did for a living. I said that I did quality assurance at the brewery. Well, they thought this was the best job ever. One said to the other, "It sure sounds better than scrubbing scrotums for a living." That pretty much set the tone for the rest of my time there. When I was done, they said that this was free, but if it wasn't, I could have just brought them each a six-pack, and they would have called it good.

I managed to avoid be jumped on by the girls, and sat around with some ice for most of the day. Things are starting to feel better today, so that's good. So here's hoping things continue to get better as scheduled. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment