Friday, July 30, 2010

In the pool

The weather looked a little sketchy this morning - rain, thunder, lightning. Things cleared up by lunch time though, and then it got hot. Out to the pool. I'm getting better, but I think I would still like it better with a heater. The girls would last longer too. I guess we'll see what next summer brings. We had this inflatable turtle for a baby from Jorja that I found and dug out for CeCe today. She loved it. It is basically a big ring with two little leg holes for her to kick around. It also has a sun shade built in which is nice. The battery on the camera is dead, so I'll put a picture of her up another day. In the meantime, it's back to packing and sampling the new Great Western Pilsner Light. They launched a new beer while I'm off - how could they? Oh well, what can you do? Have a good long weekend. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment