Friday, April 29, 2011

CeCe

Being the least vocal of her sisters, I realize I don't write about her as often as the other two.  Here are a few pictures of CeCe doing some of her favorite things.  Sometimes I think if the only toys she had were toy phones, she would be happy.  She has also taken a liking to the girls' toy computer.  One day, she plopped herself down in this corner and proceeded to 'text' on her cell phone and 'surf' all at the same time.  I think we'll be in trouble when she's a little older.  Her other favorite activity is sitting in front of the toy box and emptying it.  She'll just sit there and throw stuff over her shoulder until it's empty.  If only she would put them back when she's done.



She has also taken a liking to Ginny's Handy Manny tool set.  She is particularly fond of the hammer named 'Pat'.  The only problem is that she likes to hammer the walls.  The walls that we recently had repainted.  So far I haven't seen any chips, but I'm sure it's only a matter of time.  She swings that thing pretty good.  I was actually going to video her the other day, but as soon as I got the camera out, she put down the hammer, walked right up to me, smiled and said, "Cheeee."  It looks as though we may have another poser.  Because we need another one of those.  Later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment