Monday, June 27, 2011

Boogers

On Friday, Ginny, CeCe and I walked Jorja to school for the last time this year.  As we were walking home after the drop off, I looked over and saw that Ginny had her finger knuckle-deep in her nose.  The conversation that ensued went something like this:

Me:  Are you picking your nose Ginny?
Ginny:  No, I just got a booger.
Me:  Oh, do you want a Kleenex when we get home or some help?
Ginny:  Nope, I got it.

At this point, she had the booger out of her nose and was now rolling it between her thumb and index finger.

Me:  What you doing now?
Ginny:  If you just roll them like this, they disappear.
Me:  Really!  Where do they go?
Ginny:  I don't know...they just go away. **a little more rolling**  See!  It's gone!

The only downside to these magic disappearing boogers is that you know they are 'disappearing' in the house too.

Speaking of boogers in the house, I walked downstairs today to see Jorja with her finger up her nose pulling out a big booger.  She then proceeded to attempt to wipe it on the carpet right there in the middle of the room.  Really Jorja?!  Couldn't you at least roll it first?  Or wipe it under something instead of right in the middle of the floor?  (I'm pretty sure that's what I did as a kid.)  At least try to hide it.  Sheesh.  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment