Sunday, May 15, 2011

Eddie

Last night I was tucking the girls into bed when Jorja stopped me on my way out of the room, and said, "Dad, can you do me a favour?"  Maybe, I say...it's never safe to say yes to that question until you know what the request is.  "Can you check the weather on the computer tonight so I know if I can wear a tank top dress tomorrow?"  Yes, my little fashionista, I can check.

Today Jorja was talking about what she is going to name her children when she has them.  She and Ginny have been on a child kick this weekend - lots of talk of babies in their tummies and such.  Apparently when they are 20, they will really have babies in their tummies.  Not if I have anything to say about that.  Anyway, the children are going to be Alison, Lily and Daisy.  I asked her what if she had a boy, what would his name be?  Maybe David I suggested.  Hint, hint.  "I think I'll call him Eddie."  Eddie, who is Eddie?!  "Like the Little People, Eddie."  It's good to see that Fisher Price Little People rate more than me.  Oh well.  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment