Friday, July 29, 2011

Haircuts

I'm not sure what I was thinking, but I took the girls for haircuts this morning.  This has always been Julie's area up until now, but with her working Fridays and me off, I thought I would give it a whirl.  Except for trying to wrangle CeCe the entire time, it went pretty good.  The girls both decided that they wanted bangs.  Jorja has never had bangs, so we weren't sure what to expect, but they both look really cute.  Jorja went first and opted for braids rather than curls.  As Ginny was in the chair, Jorja was standing in front of the mirror admiring her no do.  I said to her that she could probably look at herself all day.  She looked over at me and said, "I could!"  I know Jorja, I know.

Here is how they turned out.  Ginny didn't want her picture taken, so all I got was her braids: 


CeCe didn't get her haircut, but I thought she should have a picture too.  Here she it in her favourite spot:  inside the toy box.  Usually she empties one bin completely out, pulls it into the middle of the floor and just sits in it.  It's the small things in life I guess...

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment