Friday, January 17, 2014

It's all pipes

Yesterday CeCe had her swimming lesson while the older two girls were in school. We're taking the lessons at Lakewood pool which has family change rooms, so that's kind of nice. I can take her into a room by herself and get her changed and not have to deal with any embarassing  questions. Last week she liked the fact there was a shower in there for after too. So when we were done this time, she wanted to have a shower. It just so happened that this time we were in the wheelchair change room, so the shower nozzle came off the wall and you could hold it. Well, she thought this was pretty cool. 

Then things took a turn for the worse. She was standing in the running water and we all know the feeling that brings on. She asked if she could pee. I weighed my options. Get her dried off and dressed in a big hurry and then look for a bathroom? Or let her go? I went with George Costanza's philosophy. 'I was there, I had to go, I saw a drain...what difference does it make? It's all pipes!!' 

I'm guessing I'll have to deal with the same question every week now. Later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment