Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Thanks for the tip

On the weekend, I was taking Ginny to her music class, so it was just the two of us in the car.  We weren't very far from home yet when I rear-ended someone.  It was just a little tap and we couldn't see anything wrong with their vehicle, but there was some damage to our front bumper.  It doesn't take much to crack something on a new vehicle.  Everything was still drivable, so we ventured on to the lesson.  When I got back into the car, Ginny said to me, "Daddy, why did you bump that car?"  I said it was an accident.  She said, "You're not supposed to bump into other cars."  Yeah, thanks for the tip.

When we were driving home after the lesson, Ginny piped up that she was going to tell Mommy and Jorja that I bumped a car.  It's good to know she's got my back.  Anyway, Julie was fine, but Jorja gave me this chastising look, shook her little finger at me and said, "You're NOT supposed to do that."  Again, thanks for the tip.

Now you should see the two little backseat drivers I have.  As soon as I get close to another car, they both chime in, "Don't bump into that car."  Once again, thanks for the tip ladies.  It'll be a while before I live this one down.  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment