Friday, September 6, 2013

Back to school again.

Every time I try to blog from my phone with pictures, it screws up. We are currently without a computer, so it's frustrating. This is what I meant to say along with the pictures in the previous post:
>
> The kids went back to school this week. Well, Jorja went back (into grade 3) and Ginny started kindergarten.
>
> Jorja ended up with the teacher that she was hoping for and was a wee bit excited. By a wee bit, I mean vibrating.
>
> Ginny was a little more nervous, but once the day came and we went, she was pretty excited too.
>
> Ginny has only gone for a part day so far and goes for her first full morning on Tuesday. Jorja is gone for her third full day right now. She wanted to go by herself, but I talked her into letting me take her first thing this morning. She came home for lunch by herself and went back for the afternoon by herself. Soon she will come home all by herself. I guess I'm no longer needed. It's hard to believe how big she is.
>
> I think it's going to be a great year. Later.
>
> Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment