Friday, January 6, 2012

Advice from Ginny

It's Friday today, so it's my day at home with the girls. Jorja still had school, so we took her there. As we were walking in, the sidewalk was quite icy, so I told Ginny to hold my hand. Jorja then grabbed Ginny's other hand and said, "Yeah, I don't do ice either." You don't 'do' ice? Really?

After we dropped Jorja off at school I took the younger two to Safeway with me. We were waiting at the deli department and CeCe was sitting in the cart fighting with her seat belt, trying to get out and squawking pretty good. Ginny then decided that in she would give CeCe some advice. She stood on the bottom part of the cart and pulled herself up so she was eye level with CeCe. Then she said, "CeCe, you should be quiet. See what I am doing? I am being quiet and not doing anything. That is what you should do." When did she become the moral compass?

After school, I let them take out their musical instruments. So they were all marching around the living room, banging away on cymbals, the triangle shakers and a couple of other things that I don't know the name of. I tried uploading a video here, but I can't seem to get it to work. We'll see if I can get it figured out. In the meantime, I think I may have to start bringing earplugs home from work. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment